Monday, January 23, 2017

Party Recap!

Hey Guys,

I Hope you had a great weekend and started well in the new week. As you may know, the staff team held a party in the academy street with the help from captain chokru. Many users were online and enjoyed the music, magic and of course the rain. As promissed i show you some party pictures:







I think this pictures shows, how great it was. The party was a blast a big thanks to the staff team and those who attended! If you have missed this party, dont be sad, there are going to be more in the future!

At this point I also want to congratulate to one of my best in-game friend, who got promoted to an agent. A big congratualtion to Agent101:

Congratulations buddy, you really deserve it. Agent101 won the agency poll with 16 votes in total! Wow what a score, I wish you all the best and im sure your doing it well!

Thanks for reading, see you in-game
Your Bebot.





No comments:

Post a Comment