Monday, October 19, 2015

Chotopia !



Hey Guys

I decided to re-open this blog for all users who play Chotopia.us. Im one of those and im really active there. A long time ago, the game was called Chobots.ws and now shadow the owner of the game renamed it to Chotopia.us. Im really addicted to this game now, because it brings all the memories back and the staff there are just amazing kindly. I became an Agent few days ago and so i decided to do even more for the game. I try to participate at every Contest if I can and of course be as active as possible. If your interested then visit us on chotopia to have some fun ! I will post the latest news about the game here on my blog, so check it out daily if you want. 

That was it for the moment, hope to see you in-game. 
Thanks for reading !
Your Bebot.

No comments:

Post a Comment