Sunday, February 23, 2014

Interview with Moderator Grace !

Heey chobots,
Im sure many of you noticed that the ex-agent grace got promoted to a Manager Moderator on
chobots,that because i decided to do a interview with my bff.Here is is :

1.) What was your first reaction when you knew you got promoted to a Moderator?
Grace :,,I was honestly shocked,Phil messaged me on skype saying ''Grace'' and right then,I was worried i had done something.He asked me to send in an application,then one day later,he interviewed me,and i was accepted!''
2.) What did you do first when you came online as a Moderator?
Grace:,,I just said hi to everyone,and i saw their recations.That was pretty exciting haha!I also hosted a little party with magic and music

I just asked 2 question,because i think they are interesting and helpful to know and not like the classic questions.I hope you liked my short interview and i wish all the best for Grace and im sure she will do a wonderful job in the Moderator team !Congratulation Grace :)!

Thanks for reading,see you on chobots
Our Bebot


No comments:

Post a Comment