Thursday, February 13, 2020

Like in the good old days...!

Hey Chotopians!

After 3 years of absence i'm back and I have some good news for you loyal reader out there! As some of you may know i'm an active player on https://chotopia.us/ for a few months now. I decided to return to this wonderful game which shaped my childhood. So i turned back to my origin and met old players which i know for several years now. I got the chance to be part of the agent team and got promoted to Elite Agent.



But I also decided to bring my old blog back to life and I will be an active blogger again. I want to stand out from the official Chotopia blog and show you guys some never seen content and contest. My well known project "The News", where i put all important information of the past week together in one post, will be launched again! A new header and design will also be done in the following days. There are many projects coming soon so I invite you to stay with me and read my posts. 

Last but not least, I also want to kindly draw your attention on our official Instagram and Twitter account which im in charge of. There is always a daily post coming up which contains social media contests only, latest news and funny pictures. If i woke up your interest check it out and leave a follow and a like there.

I think that's it for now, as I said stay tuned. Thanks for reading and I hope to see you ingame!


No comments:

Post a Comment