Saturday, January 14, 2017

Chotopia Artists !

Hey Guys

I hope you had a great week and you can enjoy your weekend now. As promissed, I will bring up new content on my blog and I decided to start with a new post now. Many users were active this week and I had the possibility to talk with some of you. We also got new members which is really important for our game. 

Some users also bought the january citizenship. You support the game by purchasing citizenship and you also get many advantages. If your interested in buying Citizenship, click hereOne of the great advantage is, that you can draw on the wall in the underground. I want to share you some amazing arts, which were created in chotopia:


Firexavina:
A beautiful drawing of a charmander from Pokémon. 


Lalawatson123: A great drawing of the chobots logo with the slogan.


Lalawatson123: An amazing drawing of spongebob the squarepants.


Michaela601: A cool colourflow drawing.

Wow the drawings are just artastic, arent they?  I will post more of these walldrawings in the future so if you like drawing, go in the undeground and show me it! We have some great artists in our game and im sure there are some more.

Thanks for reading, see you in-game.
Your Bebot.




No comments:

Post a Comment