Saturday, January 2, 2016

Spacing Racing Results and Party !

Hey Guys

I hope you started great into the new year and set you goals for 2016. When i look back to 2015 I have a lot of great memories with you guys and I want to thank you for the support. The chobots team held a spacing racing contest during christmas and new year. Many users participated put as always there can only be three winners. Congratulations to:



First place: Umayah, 8000 Bugs, 7 days of citizenship and 15 candies
Second place: Becookie, 70000 Bugs, 6 days of citizenship and 10 candies
Third place: Recker, 6000 Bugs, 5 days of citizenship and 5 candies

Congratulation guys, you've done a great job, enjoy your prizes! for those who haven't won this time dont be sad, there will always be a next time.

To celebrate the new year 2016, the staff team will hold a party. We will have a lot of music, tons of magic and of course rain. I won't be able to join this time, but for those who can't attend I will post party pictures here on my blog. Im sure you will have a great time, so you better shouldn't miss it. The party will today at 9 Pm Cho-time in the Rockemall street. 

I wish you a good time there and see you in-game
Your Bebot.



No comments:

Post a Comment